What is carbon cleaning?
The old-fashioned way of removing carbon deposits from an engine is the equivalent to open heart surgery. It entails physically opening the engine, using chemicals to loosen the carbon then scraping it away and removing it – an extremely laborious task (6-8 hours for a V8 engine) that is both costly and not super-efficient. Worst still generally, a mechanic will only remove the carbon in and around the manifold, intake valves, and cylinder heads. However, much of the carbon deposits build-up later in the engine system e.g. around the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation system and turbo and exhaust systems which also requires cleaning to fully restore your engine.
With our Carbon Cleaning Machine, our advanced technology pumps and pulses our chemical mixture through the air intake system burning away the carbon deposits that prevent your engine from running smoothly. This remarkable system is suitable for any petrol, diesel or hybrid engine and has a proven ability to quickly and safely removing carbon build-up deposits from the whole engine system in just 30-45 minutes, the effects are immediate.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Prevent engine component failures
- Restore vehicle power + performance
- Restore fuel efficiency giving you more MPG
- Save you money on potential expensive repairs
- Reduced emissions (MOT failures pass after a clean)
- Assisting with
- prevention of DPF clogging
- prevention of and clogging of EGR systems
- prevention of and clogging of Turbos
- prevention of and problems associated with excessive exhaust smoke / MOT emissions failures
- prevention of and clogging of Intake Manifolds
- prevention of fuel injectors clogging
- prevention of and unclogging of catalytic converters
- prevention of intake valve clogging
- prevention of spark plugs fouling